07 September 2007

Prologue: Like Sands Through The Playa...

I went to Burning Man. There is much to be said. Unfortunately, I cannot do it justice at the present moment. More to follow when I have time.

There is a part of me, however, which feels all one really need know to understand everything is that one of the very first things I saw upon my arrival in Black Rock City was a roller disco. For real. And that my immediate thought upon seeing it was, god I hope I'm camped close to it.


My camp was directly across from it.

I got to listen to bumpin' disco tunes & watch sparkly people roller skate anytime I wanted. All day. All night.

It was amazing.


And anything the roller disco synchronicity doesn't adequately convey, this picture ought to cover:


Fabulous. I'm so shiny! More to come...

No comments: