27 March 2007

There's A Freak-Out Brewing In My House

Daft Punk. The Rapture. Seattle, WA. Sunday 29 July.

I'm so there. The logistics will be a bit tricky, since on 28 July I'm due to be a bridesmaid in Pennsylvania. But damn. I would be kicking myself in the ass for months if I missed this.

Clearly I am also so old. Homework marked the tenth anniversary of its U.S. release on 25 March 2007. That's right. This album is now ten years old. Goodness.

Full North American tour info here.

I'm also keeping my eye on this space to see what might pop up. Of course, if Underworld are really only playing 3 U.S. dates, I may need to pay a visit to my brother in Los Angeles...at least I'd feel no obligation 'tall to make it on time for the opening act...

& let's not even mention
the respective ages of dubnobasswithmyheadman & Second Toughest in the Infants.