03 December 2007

Sadness.

When will it end? A succinct update:

1) Trying to figure out how to stop paying a loan when the object of that loan is defunct, without getting bad shit on my credit report. Have spoken with three different Wells Fargo departments & left a message with the last, the Total Loss Department. Am calling them tomorrow if they don't call me.

2) Trying to figure out how to not get in trouble with Wells Fargo over my insurance. The car is totaled - what's the point in paying for insurance? Still, my insurance company has not canceled or even notified Wells Fargo of the loss.

3) I need some documents from my insurance company in order to
file a stop gap claim. The woman I spoke to regarding my insurance at Wells Fargo told me to ride those stop gap people like a harpy straight outta hell (okay, she didn't say that...I'm paraphrasing), because they royally fucked her daughter over when she totaled her car. So now I'm worried & I'm gonna ride my auto damage adjuster like a harpy until I get the documents I need to file with the stop gap people. And oh! they will live to rue the day, if they try to screw with me.

4) Just found out that I was supposed to file an accident report with the Oregon DMV within 72 hours of the accident. Whoopsy. Also I have to fill out an Application for Salvage Title. Sweet!

5) I still have to get my shit out of the dead car. The salvage yard is only open M-F 8:30 to 4:30, & it's all the way out by the airport, so my plan is to go there Wednesday, because my latest insurance dork-fest class starts that day & is only a few miles away.

6) Speaking of the dead car, I found a special treat on the Geico website today:


It's so tragic! Also, don't forget: I am driving between 5 to 10 mph when this happens. I really, really wish I knew how fast that other guy was going. Also whether he even had his fucking headlights on.

No comments: