16 December 2007

365 Little Days

It has been a tiny bit more than a year since I moved into my apartment with about three pieces of furniture & little else. Although I still feel I've an awfully long way to go, I have to admit I've also come an equally long way. Example:



I'm going to take this also as an occasion to state for the record that, yes, Heather, "if anything happens to me", you can have the Totoro clock (seen to the left of the couch there). As a surprise bonus, I will also leave you my copy of Trouble in Paradise, since you're the first person I've shown it to who thought it as absolutely funny as I.

I'll consider other requests.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahem, ahem, (something seems to be stuck in my throat here), umm, I think there was a similar promise as the one made to Heather involving me and your Disco Bar?...

April said...

Ah yes! The memory fails with frightening frequency nowadays. It's only fair that you get the fabulous disco bar, since after all its mere existence in my life is due to your visit to my humble city & subsequent shopping extravaganza.

Going, going, gone!

I'm starting to feel somewhat morbid here...