26 October 2007

April, Er, tiegkopf88, Published Photographer

So this thing called "Schmap" requested permission to use two of my photos for their 4th edition Portland guide...you can see the pics here & here (check the upper right hand corner after clicking on each link).

Sure, I didn't get paid, the pictures are tiny (though if you click on them they take you to my Flickr page) & even though I asked them to credit me using my real name, they used my oh-so-clever webonym...

But still! Somebody who isn't me & doesn't know me thought my pictures were useful/pretty enough to use on a website for a travel guide! I'm happy as a clam. Today, much like the past few days, has been a huge roller coaster of awesome highs & sucky lows, particularly for someone who's become accustomed to riding the Ferris Wheel of life.

True to form, I'm both pleased & annoyed with this change; but this one here is a good thing.

3 comments:

mandy said...

Hot damn! That's cool as hell. Tip o' the hat to you.

Aunt Agatha said...

Extremely cool! Now you can put that on your imaginary business card directly above Amanda Palmer's Dream Girl.

April said...

Actually, I think it should go below. The card would read:

April R***
Amanda Palmer's Dream Girl
Dairy & Yeast Products Entrepreneur
Published Photgrapher
Amateur Knerd


Egads, my talents know no limits.