25 May 2007

Happy Friday Dear April

Good things:

(1) First holiday weekend after the loooong post-President's Day dry spell.

(2) I've got one of them there jobs where the office closes at 2 p.m. the Friday before the holiday, which I used to think was stupid...until I lived it.

(3) Seattle-ites are invading my house this weekend. They will go roller skating with me.

(4) Aaaand...the icing on the cake: eBay just notified me that these beautiful creatures are for sale:


OMG!!!1!!11! Perfect. Considering I totally JUST DECIDED yesterday that my gray legwarmers would have nice pink stripes. Besides which I hardly need mention...PUMA ROLLER KITTY. However, there is the possibility that these may slip through my fingers. I'm not paying more than $175 for them. Bidding starts at $55 with six days left. I'm already on edge.


No comments: