04 May 2007

ARGH.

Bitchin' time.

When I second-guess certain conditions to which a certain company wishes me to affix my signature, it does not necessarily mean I want my co-worker to sign it for me because I don't want to. It means that I have what I feel are legitimate concerns over ANYONE agreeing to certain things over which they HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL, WHETHER OR NOT THESE ARE "STANDARD". ESPECIALLY if "The above information is correct" is not followed by some type of codifier, i.e., oh, "to the best of my knowledge" or something like that.

And for the record, I like to think I have a pretty good eye for this type of crap. I'm thorough. And organized. And detail-oriented. THESE ARE MY STRENGTHS. Let me use them. I've already accepted certain methods of working about which I'm not super-happy (i.e., printing emails. Kinda defeats the purpose, no?). DON'T YOU MAKE ME GIVE UP MY KEEN GODDAMN EYE. I'M LIKE A HAWK. A majestic, soaring hawk feeding on the dribble of insurance documents.

Fine. Fine. Fine. WHATEVER. I'll send that piece of paper on in. It's Friday afternoon, anyway.

No comments: