14 July 2008

Mmmmmmmmmmm


Yesterday I was here.

Today I am not.

Yesterday was worth the sun burning my corneas & leaving me in flaming waves of vicious eye pain, paranoid that my vision would be permanently scarred.**

If I'm wrong & there in fact IS a heaven, this is what mine would be. Of course, if I'm wrong, I don't think heaven is quite where I'm going to find myself in the end.

** I'm still in flaming waves of pain, but I can see clearly enough today. That three-hour drive home wins third place in my list of all-time worst driving experiences.

4 comments:

mandy said...

That's purty.

Unknown said...

Yay! Clear Lake! What happened to cause this burning of the eyes?

April said...

Erm, I spent several hours without sunglasses peering through a viewfinder at the sunlight on the water. It seems sunlight glare off of water &/or snow is the surest way to burn yer corneas. The squinting & straining involved to see through said viewfinder most likely did not help. Heh. That'll learn me right quick!

Anonymous said...

視訊,免費視訊,煙火,煙火工廠,煙火批發,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,節慶鞭炮,傳統蜂炮,情趣用品,情趣用品,煙火,煙火,煙火,視訊,正妹視訊,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣,情趣,AV女優,AV女優